PUNCH Softronix - Software Engineer
The candidate will be responsible for developing software products for real-time embedded systems in automotive.
The activity mainly consists of analyzing requirements, designing, coding, testing and integrating software products in a decoupled development context or for integration in target products.
The activity will be executed using processes, guidelines and tools standard, to ensure high quality of the products.
The software development environment will be Windows and Linux based and both legacy and AGILE methodology could be adopted.
- Analysis of the requirements with algorithm engineers
- Software architecture and design, software coding using company guidelines and standards
- Definition and execution of the validation tests, analysis of the results vs requirements
- Documentation of the software
- Master degree in informatic engineering
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in software development and testing
- Excellent knowledge of C programming, microcontrollers and related development tool chain (compilers, debuggers, ...)
- Base knowledge of the most common scripting languages like Python , Perl, Java, HTML, Matlab
- Base knowledge of model based software design
- Base knowledge of version-control systems, with preference for Git
- Base knowledge of real-time Operative System for safety critical embedded controls, AUTOSAR standard and AGILE methodology would be preferred
- A minimal knowledge on microcontroller peripherals and software drivers would be appreciated
- Fluent English, team working and good communication skills
PUNCH Torino and its affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws and regulations.
- Job type