PUNCH Softronix - Firmware Engineer
The candidate will be responsible for developing basic software for real-time embedded control systems. The activity consists of analysing requirements, designing, coding, testing and integrating software products in a decoupled development context and for final integration in the electronic products. This position provides an opportunity to grow and learn in the basic software development space using virtual prototyping, agile framework and AUTOSAR.
• Software Complex Driver analysis of the requirements, driver architecture and design, software coding and unit testing.
• Support the integration and troubleshooting of Complex Drivers in the software package for the final electronic product.
• Detailed documentation of the software Complex Driver implementation.
• Contribute to definition of microcontroller requirements for future applications.
• Minimal work experience of 1-2 years would be preferred
• Master degree in electronic engineering.
• Excellent knowledge of C programming language and related software tool chain.
• Basic knowledge of microcontrollers and related peripherals management with some knowledge of assembler of the programmable timing modules desirable.
• Basic knowledge of the standard debugging tools with preference for Lauterbach Trace32.
• Basic knowledge of the most common scripting languages like Python, Perl and version-control systems, with preference for Git.
• Base knowledge of real-time Operative System for safety critical embedded controls, AUTOSAR standard and AGILE methodology would be appreciated;
• Minimal experience with fast hardware prototyping with Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) would be appreciated;
• Excellent communication skills and Fluent English, strong teamwork skills and a passion for firmware development.
PUNCH Torino and its affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws and regulations.
- Job type