Health & Safety Intern
We are looking for an Intern within our Health & Safety team.
The Intern will support the team in the activities listed below:
• Preparation and distribution of safety instructions and modules;
• Taking part in safety audits, risk evaluation and safety improvement measures;
• Evaluating documents provided by contractors to demonstrate their compliance to Italian legislation on safety at work;
• Tracking employees training attendance for the health & safety.
• Undergraduate student in Environment and Workplace Prevention Techniques (preferred profile), Civil and Industrial Safety Engineering;
• Fluent Italian and English, both spoken and written;
• Excellent knowledge of Office Applications (with focus on Excel);
• Teamwork, communication, adaptability, proactivity.
Duration: minimum 6 months
Monthly Reimbursement: Yes
PUNCH Torino and its affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws and regulations.