PUNCH SOFTRONIX - Modeling and Simulation Engineer - Virtual Prototyping
Modeling and Simulation Engineer: Virtual Prototyping
The candidate will be responsible for creating/validating Virtual HW controller, developing behavioral models, in Python and/or SystemC along with TLM, of needed ASICs or collecting them form model suppliers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Obtain SystemC or python behavioral models of the Virtual HW ECU for the assigned design specific Controller, including ASICs components
- Develop SystemC and/or Python behavioral models of ASICs according to data sheet
- Integrate ASICs Models and Microcontroller to create complete Virtual HW controller
- Ensure the model is capable to properly execute SW identified for model validation
- Develop and maintain Virtual Test Bench/Instrumentation to be used to properly test Virtual HW controller
- Support development teams using Virtual platform for SW development and testing
- Implementation of CI framework and maintenance of Virtual simulation nodes
Knowledge, Education and Experience
- Master degree in electronics, software engineering;
- Strong knowledge of C programming for embedded systems and related software tool chain
- Good knowledge of Python
- Good Knowledge of Microprocessors, Microcontrollers, SOC architecture, bus protocols etc.
- Experience in developing C++. SystemC and TLM based models for virtual platforms will be an added advantage
- Familiarity in developing test automation with Python will be an added advantage
- Fluent English, team working and good communication skills.
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Effective Communication
- Customer Focus / Drive for Results
- Practice Self Development / Learning on the Fly
Minimum Level Required: 6
Inquire technical reference: Fabio Autieri
PUNCH Torino and its affiliates is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws and regulations.
- Job type